Halice (RATED M) Dylan-cole-sprouse-good-times-03-1
Welcome Guest, new here? Stopping by again?
Want to post?
Well you can, if you just join the forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Halice (RATED M) Dylan-cole-sprouse-good-times-03-1
Welcome Guest, new here? Stopping by again?
Want to post?
Well you can, if you just join the forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We are currently updating. You can still post, but you may see some few changes.
Write fan fics for people to read, or for your pleasure!

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 114 registered users
The newest registered user is difficour

Our users have posted a total of 794 messages in 79 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 256 on Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:12 pm
Latest topics
» Do we know Cole Sprouse and Dylan Sprouses phone #?
Halice (RATED M) EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 9:07 am by chloe427

» Not Regular
Halice (RATED M) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:16 pm by Guest

» They are really great romoddles
Halice (RATED M) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:02 am by ghalia helmi

» TPBM (the person below me)
Halice (RATED M) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 3:57 pm by starlight

» fan fic ideas!
Halice (RATED M) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 3:56 pm by starlight

» Gender Icons
Halice (RATED M) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 3:52 pm by starlight

» New Sprouse Sigs.
Halice (RATED M) EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:13 pm by crazyforyou

» Need to know what the Banner size is
Halice (RATED M) EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:03 pm by nicole

» New Sprouse video from their Pokémon commercial shoot
Halice (RATED M) EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 6:30 pm by admin

Affiliates

Translator

You are not connected. Please login or register

Halice (RATED M)

+4
bebe; crazy bitch
Colemizergirl
avangaline
ticke.tock
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Halice (RATED M) Empty Halice (RATED M) Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:39 pm

ticke.tock

ticke.tock
SPBF Newbie
SPBF Newbie

"You know, we've been walking for miles now and I think we should stop, and plus... I'm drenched!", Alice snarled at Hatter. "Well... I can't say no to that I guess... I mean, right?", he chuckled a little, and took his brown coat off, giving it to Alice. "And you don't need to be so bossy.", he whispered in her ear. Alice was blushing, and thats not her, not her at all. But she was getting a little turned on over the fact, that hatter was saving her, he took the bullet for her, COME ON! A BULLET!

"I wasn't being bossy.", she stated firmly, "i was just stating a fact.", she crossed her arms, sitting down on the sand. Hatter didn't sit next to her, he muttered, "Jack is a lucky guy", or saying how pretty she is. He really loves her, he wants to hold her in his arms, just letting her know that everything will be okay. He sat down finally, and sighed. He took off his hat, and placed it on Alice's head. He smiled, "You look good in my hat.", he said, completely breathless. Alice bit her lip, "I do?", she questioned him, making sure he was joking. He looked straight into her eyes, and his smile grew slightly wider. "You do.", right then Alice threw her arms around hatter's neck and, kissed his cheek. 'Oh god, just fucking kiss me already damnit!', hatter thought, but he knew it was teasing him... oh so much. He wanted her now, more then ever. Over the suit chasing, and everything. "Hatter...", she let go gently. "Yes?", he said quietly. "Can you kiss me?", Hatter was thrown off over her words, but then again, he would call him self a hypocrite, but he wanted those soft lips, gently caressing his lips, but he couldn't not for Jacks sake. "I can't, you have Jack.". He rubbed his head, messing with his hair. Alice's smile faded, into a frown, but she knew Jack had his heart set on her, only her.

Okay, avangaline... should I continue?

2Halice (RATED M) Empty Re: Halice (RATED M) Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:42 pm

avangaline

avangaline
SPBF Newbie
SPBF Newbie

duh!!! continue girly!!!!

3Halice (RATED M) Empty Re: Halice (RATED M) Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:02 pm

ticke.tock

ticke.tock
SPBF Newbie
SPBF Newbie

"No. Hatter... please kiss me!", Alice pleaded. Hatter couldn't take it anymore, the begging was to much for him. Oh so much, so he leaned in, and passionately kissed her, caressing her lips, in which he craved so much in. A sharp tingle hit his groin, and he smiled through the kiss. "Take me...", she said breathlessly, grabbing his shirt, and tie. He growled, "Are you sure, Alice?", he asked reassuringly. "Yes."

He shook his head, "I don't know...", he smirked. She pulled his tie down, and kissed him like mad. 'Fuck, shes angry...'
Hatter kissed her, and trailed his hands, down her thighs, and oh boy was she getting wet.
"Please...Hatter...", she whimpered. Hatter wanted this more then she did, he craved this moment when he first saw her. Staring at her curvy form, and oh boy, was he having a boner. Hatter undid his tie, and shirt. He was almost shirtless, but the buttons were loose. Alice snaked her hands around his chest, and kissed his lips, "Fuck me here, and now.", she ordered. 'Damn, does she even know what she is doing to me eh?'

Hatter unzipped her dress, and continued kissing her chest, giving her soft wet kisses on her body, then blowing them, to give her a chill. Then he stopped where the bra was, and his eyes were glowing, lust, pure desire is what he wanted, but bloody hell, he wanted her oh so very badly now. "Make me cum!", she said again, whispering seductively in his ear.
His pants got tight, he felt like he was going to explode in his pants, but he wanted to cum in her soft core, he wanted so much.

___
Oh god, I feel like an idiot for making this couple go so fast, but I dont give a shit. Smut makes fan fiction stories better I guess. Should I continue?

4Halice (RATED M) Empty Re: Halice (RATED M) Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:06 pm

avangaline

avangaline
SPBF Newbie
SPBF Newbie

ok girl stop asking to continue... just do it!!!

5Halice (RATED M) Empty Re: Halice (RATED M) Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:16 pm

ticke.tock

ticke.tock
SPBF Newbie
SPBF Newbie

Hatter unzipped his pants, and asked permission to unclip Alice's bra, and of course she said yes. So he snaked his hands over her back, and unclipped the bra, and he gazed her wonderful full breasts. "Stop staring, and start sucking.", she commanded. He nodded, fully respecting her order, he leaned in, and sucked her delicate nipple. She tasted like lust, candy lust. The one that makes him horny, and she has it. He sucked harder now, leaving Alice moaning, and grinding her core, on Hatters groin. That made him bite her nipple. "Oh god!", she moaned, and grabbed Hatter hair, and made him grind.
"Fuck!", he said, leaving her right nipple, and continued to do the same on her twin. 'Damn, she tastes so fucking good!", he left the twin, and trailed his tongue towards her pantiline. Swirling his soft tongue, and pulling her panties down, he plunged his tongue towards her core. The soft, clenching core, that he wanted. "Fuck!", he said again, vibrating on her clit with his teeth. Alice moaned at this point, she grabbed his head, and pulled his face in her core harder. "OH FUCK!", she moaned again, she wanted this pleasure, she wanted Hatter.

6Halice (RATED M) Empty Re: Halice (RATED M) Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:21 pm

ticke.tock

ticke.tock
SPBF Newbie
SPBF Newbie

okay... I think I should stop there, so what did you think Avangaline? Should I conintue? or no...?

7Halice (RATED M) Empty Re: Halice (RATED M) Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:24 pm

avangaline

avangaline
SPBF Newbie
SPBF Newbie

ok again i shall say...

YOU DONT HAVE TO ASK!!!

do i ask to continue when i write??

oh wait no i get ordered to by you and arcadia!!! so continue writing girl!!!

8Halice (RATED M) Empty Re: Halice (RATED M) Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:26 pm

ticke.tock

ticke.tock
SPBF Newbie
SPBF Newbie

but I don't want to write anymore... I think thats it. But I think I'll write a fan fic later though... I'm getting tired i GUESS.

9Halice (RATED M) Empty Re: Halice (RATED M) Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:28 pm

avangaline

avangaline
SPBF Newbie
SPBF Newbie

ok well... WRITE MORE!!!! OR WRITE ANOTHER!!! WRITE WRITE WRITE!!!

( Razz )

10Halice (RATED M) Empty Re: Halice (RATED M) Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:33 pm

ticke.tock

ticke.tock
SPBF Newbie
SPBF Newbie

BUT I want to be random. Very Happy lets be random! Yeha?

11Halice (RATED M) Empty Re: Halice (RATED M) Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:12 pm

avangaline

avangaline
SPBF Newbie
SPBF Newbie

uhmmm...

WRITE!!!

12Halice (RATED M) Empty Re: Halice (RATED M) Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:16 pm

Colemizergirl

Colemizergirl
SPBF Newbie
SPBF Newbie

omg! you need to write! LIKE RIGHT NOW! TODAY! NOW!

13Halice (RATED M) Empty Re: Halice (RATED M) Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:17 pm

bebe; crazy bitch

bebe; crazy bitch
SPBF Newbie
SPBF Newbie

I just watched this show, and omg! I love it! Hatter is freakin SEXY!

http://www.spbf.webs.com/

14Halice (RATED M) Empty Re: Halice (RATED M) Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:18 pm

sprouselover

sprouselover
SPBF Newbie
SPBF Newbie

you have no idea how much I love this fan fic! it totally fits! MORE NOW!

15Halice (RATED M) Empty Re: Halice (RATED M) Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:20 pm

Kelly

Kelly
SPBF Newbie
SPBF Newbie

this is cute! more!

16Halice (RATED M) Empty Re: Halice (RATED M) Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:21 pm

guitarfreak

guitarfreak
SPBF Newbie
SPBF Newbie

MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!

Or...

HATTER GETS IT! RAWR! pirat

17Halice (RATED M) Empty Re: Halice (RATED M) Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:08 pm

starlight

starlight
SPBF Newbie
SPBF Newbie

Or hatter gets it. So original lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum