Smiles RachelxFinn Dylan-cole-sprouse-good-times-03-1
Welcome Guest, new here? Stopping by again?
Want to post?
Well you can, if you just join the forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Smiles RachelxFinn Dylan-cole-sprouse-good-times-03-1
Welcome Guest, new here? Stopping by again?
Want to post?
Well you can, if you just join the forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We are currently updating. You can still post, but you may see some few changes.
Write fan fics for people to read, or for your pleasure!

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 114 registered users
The newest registered user is difficour

Our users have posted a total of 794 messages in 79 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 256 on Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:12 pm
Latest topics
» Do we know Cole Sprouse and Dylan Sprouses phone #?
Smiles RachelxFinn EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 9:07 am by chloe427

» Not Regular
Smiles RachelxFinn EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:16 pm by Guest

» They are really great romoddles
Smiles RachelxFinn EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:02 am by ghalia helmi

» TPBM (the person below me)
Smiles RachelxFinn EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 3:57 pm by starlight

» fan fic ideas!
Smiles RachelxFinn EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 3:56 pm by starlight

» Gender Icons
Smiles RachelxFinn EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 3:52 pm by starlight

» New Sprouse Sigs.
Smiles RachelxFinn EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:13 pm by crazyforyou

» Need to know what the Banner size is
Smiles RachelxFinn EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:03 pm by nicole

» New Sprouse video from their Pokémon commercial shoot
Smiles RachelxFinn EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 6:30 pm by admin

Affiliates

Translator

You are not connected. Please login or register

Smiles RachelxFinn

+4
Colemizergirl
[.-.]
sprouselover
starlight
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Smiles RachelxFinn Empty Smiles RachelxFinn Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:33 am

starlight

starlight
SPBF Newbie
SPBF Newbie

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5612378/1/Smiles

Finn called to Rachel after they had finished performing My Life Would Suck Without You. He just had to talk to her after that. The performance was so inspired. He hadn’t told her just how amazing she was at Sectionals. He just had to now.

“Yes, Finn?” She asked with one of those little smiles he loved.

“I Just... I just wanted to say that you were,” he paused. He simply couldn’t find the right words. She made him nervous, because she was just that beautiful. She cared about him; that much was obvious. Finn didn’t know what it felt like to have someone care for him like she did. He thought Quinn had loved him and cared for him. But obviously she didn’t if she could cheat on him and lie to him about the baby that easily. The nervousness didn’t just come from being around Rachel though. It also came from the fact that they weren’t alone just yet.

Mercedes and Kurt were still there, having a little gossip to themselves, like they always did. Finn shot them a glance before looking at Rachel and trying to get across his awkwardness about them being there to hear what he was about to say with just a look.

“Hey guys,” Rachel said turning to the two queens. “I heard Tina say that she was going to wait for you by her locker; she’s thinking of asking a guy out and needs your advice.” Kurt’s eyes bulged and Mercedes’ jaw dropped. They quickly ran out the room, leaving Rachel and Finn alone, finally.

“What did you want to say?” Rachel asked, turning back to the guy of her dreams.

“I wanted to say that you were incredible at Sectionals. I knew you were an amazing singer, but Don’t Rain On My Parade just blew me away. I really didn’t know you could sing that well.” He confessed. It all spewed out of him. He’d never had word vomit before, but she did weird things to him already, why not add to the list?

“Thank you Finn, you don’t know how much that means.” Her smile from earlier came back, and grew. He really didn’t know what that meant to her. He didn’t know the full weight of her feelings for him. He didn’t know how in love with him she was.

“Well, I just wanted you to know.” He said with a smile. An awkward smile.

Rachel turned to leave and Finn’s eyes strayed down to watch Rachel’s ass sway as she walked away. Jesus, the thoughts that went through his head at that moment. And he was supposed to be in the celibacy club. Hypocrite. But what did he care? It’s not like anyone could read his mind. Although sometimes he wished Rachel could then he wouldn’t have to go through the awkward moments of trying to figure out how to say what he wanted to.

“Rachel...” he called for the second time. She turned around with that smile still on her lips. Man, he wanted to kiss those smiling lips.

“Finn?” She said with a confused expression. She didn’t know what he wanted to say; not that he did either. His eyes shifted between her eyes and her lips. Rachel slowly moved closer to him. Maybe this would be the moment she had been waiting for. Maybe he would kiss her like he did all those months ago.

She was stood in front of him now. His breath fanned across her face. She could feel herself slowly lean in; not on purpose, her body just started to do it.

Finn noticed how close she was getting to him. And slowly he began to close the distance. Their lips pressed together. It was sweet and slow to begin with, both of them a bit scared of heating it up. They had only done this once before and back then it was extremely weird. Slowly, very slowly Finn wrapped his arms around Rachel’s waist and pulled her even closer than she already was. Her arms flung around his neck, and she pushed even harder on her toes so she could try and equal his height. That being so, he was still leaning down to reach her.

He brushed his tongue against her bottom lip, dying to get closer to her than he was now. She opened her mouth and felt his tongue slip past her shining, white teeth. As their tongues danced a tango, he pushed her back until her back hit the piano. He slid his hands down her backside and lifted her on to the piano. Finn settled himself between Rachel’s legs as his hands slowly shifted under her top. He massaged small circles into the skin at her waist as she dug her fingers into his skin.

Finn pulled away, he knew that if he let things go on any longer that he would have to think of his first driving lesson again. And he couldn’t let it get that far when they were in a classroom and anyone could walk in on them. He didn’t pull away completely though, his lips were still very close to hers. All he could do was look into her eyes, those beautiful brown eyes.

“Umm,” She said quietly, so quiet he almost didn’t catch it.

“I'm sorry, did I cross a line?” He hoped she would say no.

“It’s not that, I just wasn’t expecting that.”

“Well, you were leaning in.”

“I was?” He nodded. “Oh... well I, um...” She trailed off. She didn’t know quite what to say. He found her confusion cute. So cute that he wanted to kiss her again.

And he did.

AN: So, this is my first Glee fic. I haven’t even read any of the fics. I just decided I wanted to write one after I saw the end of 13. How was it? I like long reviews.

2Smiles RachelxFinn Empty Re: Smiles RachelxFinn Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:54 am

sprouselover

sprouselover
SPBF Newbie
SPBF Newbie

Oh god, this was good. I wish the person can write more. Holy crap that was amazing! Very Happy

3Smiles RachelxFinn Empty Re: Smiles RachelxFinn Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:43 pm

[.-.]

[.-.]
SPBF Newbie
SPBF Newbie

I need more from this person, but i think it was a one shot. Sad sucks.

4Smiles RachelxFinn Empty Re: Smiles RachelxFinn Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:30 am

Colemizergirl

Colemizergirl
SPBF Newbie
SPBF Newbie

Dear lord, save me NOW! I want more FinnxRachel fics! Smile

5Smiles RachelxFinn Empty Re: Smiles RachelxFinn Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:32 am

coleis<3

coleis<3
SPBF Newbie
SPBF Newbie

I want more PuckxRachel fics, they are so cute together!

6Smiles RachelxFinn Empty Re: Smiles RachelxFinn Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:35 am

guitarfreak

guitarfreak
SPBF Newbie
SPBF Newbie

Coleis<3 wrote:I want more PuckxRachel fics, they are so cute together!
I know!!! I wish there are more of them, there are some in www.fanfiction.net

7Smiles RachelxFinn Empty Re: Smiles RachelxFinn Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:39 am

gleek

gleek
SPBF Newbie
SPBF Newbie

Cute finnxrachel story, i like when fan fictions (Like these), are so in to character. Razz

8Smiles RachelxFinn Empty Re: Smiles RachelxFinn Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:58 am

Snoogledork

Snoogledork
SPBF Newbie
SPBF Newbie

If you haven't noticed, Puck changed when Puck was dating Rachel for a few weeks (i think), i mean he was a sweet guy...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum